Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maternity Sewing


I got a SEWING MACHINE for Christmas!!!! It was on my Grown-up Christmas WISH List, but I was still TOTALLY surprised my husband got it for me! We've never bought each other expensive gifts before. (Not to mention he also got me the hand-sander I asked for AND I used my birthday/Christmas money from my parents and sisters to buy that Silhouette SD cutter I've been drooling over for MONTHS! Yes, I was spoiled this Christmas.)

We are still working to clear out the office/craft room, but because I FINALLY have my sewing machine I've been thinking of the projects I want to work on. I found this MATERNITY SEWING TUTORIAL ROUNDUP blog post and I can't wait to try some of these projects!

Do any of YOU sew? What are your favorite projects?


{Photo Source}

2 comments:

ShaunaJorgenson said...

Can you tell I've been on a real blog kick lately (seeing as how I comment on everything!) Now if only I could start blogging myself again! When I was pregnant with Kyah, I looked for some maternity patterns, but didn't find any. I wanted to sew myself a temple dress and ended up buying a skirt and long sleeve top pattern and just bought stretchy fabric. Needless to say, the dress is still sitting in cut up pieces. I've sewn some pretty difficult projects, but I am not skilled enough to sew that fabric. Back to square one I guess. Or maybe this time I won't get so fat I can't fit into my dress! :)

Kassie said...

I sew baby things...but I am interested in the maternity stuff! I need to check it out.