Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My {personal} GrownUp Birthday/Christmas List


I just sent the following information to my MAIN-SQUEEZE:

1) Sewing Machine (This is on sale right now.) $94

2) Silhouette SD and Starter Kit $180

3) Muffin Pan/Tbsp Necklace $24 (If it says this is "sold," then contact the "seller." They will still have more. Honest.)

4) Pool Earrings - Small $20 (If it says this is "sold," then contact the "seller.")

5) E-book: How to Paint Furniture $10

6) E-book: Decorative Finishes for Furniture $10

7) Orbital Hand Sander $50 (Ok, I don't really know if THIS particular one it the "right" one, but from what I read an Orbital Sander (which is a type, not a brand) is the best for beginners.

Do you think giving your spouse a "WISH LIST" is unromantic or silly? How do YOU let your spouse know what you want to Christmas and Birthdays, and via versa?


Photo from: http://www.bestchanelhandbags.com/category-13-b0-Christmas+Gifts+Chanel+Bags.html

2 comments:

Juliagullia said...

too cute! Hope you got some of that fun stuff for Christmas/birthday! Happy birthday too! Hope it's a good one. Your family photo is darling!

Mandie@Altar'd said...

Did you get the ebooks? If not, I would love to send them both to you as a late Christmas gift. :0) Hopefully you didn't get the orbital sander- I love my mouse sander, and they are only $30-40. EMail me, and I'll send over the books. Thanks! Mandie@altard.com