I never even got used to writing 2010! Now, we already into 2011? Wow. And where are our flying cars and trips to the moon? Ok, ok. Two-way video chat cell phones and quick as lightening internet seed is pretty impressive. {I'll take it over crossing the US on foot any day of the week!}
In case you didn't hear, we have one of these:

I think am around 8-10 weeks along. {I wasn't really keeping track, so we're not totally sure. Plus, our family had the flu for like 3 weeks before so....I'm not sure when I was sick because of the pregnancy.} We are EXCITED and feel VERY BLESSED. Now if I could just stop feeling nauseated and get the energy to cook something.
Here is where I OFFICIALLY PREDICT I'M HAVING A GIRL. With the first two, I have never been sure ether way, but THIS TIME it just feels like I'm having a girl. My back hurts like it did when I was preggo with Addy, I'm sick and can't cook A THING, like when I was preggo with Addy, etc. Everything points to a GIRL.
PLUS, Addy keeps referring to the baby as a girl. {You know what they way about kids and their instincts.} But then, she also insists on naming our baby "bibbity bobbity boo." {Um...NO.} And occasionally referrers to "the babies" and comments on their being "two girls" inside me. {She's making me nervous.} I'm not sure what to think about the TWINS REFERENCES. Maybe she is confused because I had a miscarriage over the summer? Who knows. Time - and a future sonogram - will tell!
Well, that it for now. I've got CHRISTMAS PICTURES coming up soon. So stay tuned!
In case you didn't hear, we have one of these:
I think am around 8-10 weeks along. {I wasn't really keeping track, so we're not totally sure. Plus, our family had the flu for like 3 weeks before so....I'm not sure when I was sick because of the pregnancy.} We are EXCITED and feel VERY BLESSED. Now if I could just stop feeling nauseated and get the energy to cook something.
Here is where I OFFICIALLY PREDICT I'M HAVING A GIRL. With the first two, I have never been sure ether way, but THIS TIME it just feels like I'm having a girl. My back hurts like it did when I was preggo with Addy, I'm sick and can't cook A THING, like when I was preggo with Addy, etc. Everything points to a GIRL.
PLUS, Addy keeps referring to the baby as a girl. {You know what they way about kids and their instincts.} But then, she also insists on naming our baby "bibbity bobbity boo." {Um...NO.} And occasionally referrers to "the babies" and comments on their being "two girls" inside me. {She's making me nervous.} I'm not sure what to think about the TWINS REFERENCES. Maybe she is confused because I had a miscarriage over the summer? Who knows. Time - and a future sonogram - will tell!
Well, that it for now. I've got CHRISTMAS PICTURES coming up soon. So stay tuned!
2 comments:
Okay, seriously....could our lives be any more parallel. Heaven forbid either of us have a major life changing experience without the other having the same. We too had a miscarriage over the summer. So weird!
Really? Wow. Just when I thought our lives could not get any more the SAME! Strange. I'm sorry for your miscarriages. Two? Wow. I know how sad I was with just one. I'm glad we both seem to have healthy pregnancies so far! Congrats. Can't wait to see what the next Jorgenson looks like!
<3
Post a Comment