Thursday, January 6, 2011

30 - part 1






On December 17th (yes, OVER three weeks ago) I turned 30 years old. {THIRTY!} Now, I am fully aware that to some 30 is considered very young. I by no means feel that 30 is OLD, but it also does not feel young. Oddly enough, I feel really good about that!
{Photo Source}


I am the fifty of six girls in my fa
mily. My younger sister, Elisabeth and I have watched our older sisters mature gracefully in front of our eyes. The older four sister are already in their thirties, and have grown MORE and MORE BEAUTIFUL as the years have gone by. In a way, turning thirty means I'VE ARRIVED! I hope {HOPE} I've earned a little more experience. I have two kids, I've served in a few callings at church, my husband and I have run and sold a successful business. {Not to mention all the mistakes I've made that helped me learn and grow - I will spare you the details.} I've got a long way to go, but I feel that turning thrity is an improtant mile stone. One I'm EXCITED about.


A few things I'm looking forward to thi
s year?
1. Having our 3rd CHI
LD
2. PAYING DOWN a massive amount of debt. {Ok, we hope it's a massive amount. We'll see. But there WILL be less by this time ne
xt year.}


So, here's to TURNING 30, Learning more lessons,
getting MORE AND MORE BEAUTIFUL, and BECOMING more of the person I want to be.

What do YOU think? Who do you think has improved with age?

***************************************************************************
P.S. The "celebrities" below were chosen simply because of their outer beauty with age. I want to be like Sister Hinckley in EVERY WAY. {Insid
e and out.}



























Photo Sources:
Young Jamie Lee Curtis
Improved Jamie Lee Curtis

Young Diane Sawyer
Improved Diane Sawyer

Young Angelina Jolie
Improved Angelina Jolie

No comments: