First I have to say that for my Birthday, my husband bought me a SECTIONAL SOFA! We found a nice one on Craig's List and he went and picked it up. I'm SO glad to have our "new" couch!

Deland TOOK THE DAY OFF WORK on my birthday. {Sweet, right?! I didn't even ask him to. He just did it!} When it's the birthday of each person in our family, I make sure to get DONUTS or something extra special for their breakfast. I want as must about the special day to feel...well, special. We tried to get out the door to go to Denny's but things kept coming up and we left our house closer to 11am. So, we hit MOE'S SOUTHWEST GRILL, for lunch. {We love that place!}

Afterward, we went home and all of us took a NAP. {A wonderful gift indeed!} When we got up the missionaries from our ward came and picked up our "old" furniture and took it to their apartment. {Which was awesome because I was tired of having 2 living rooms worth of furniture in our house.} I picked up our babysitter, Morgan and Deland and I left to watch the newest installment in "our" movie series,
I have to say, this was by far the BEST BIRTHDAY I've ever had. Deland did a really good job of making me feel extra special. If my actual birthday is an omen for the rest of the year, I'd say IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD ONE!
Deland TOOK THE DAY OFF WORK on my birthday. {Sweet, right?! I didn't even ask him to. He just did it!} When it's the birthday of each person in our family, I make sure to get DONUTS or something extra special for their breakfast. I want as must about the special day to feel...well, special. We tried to get out the door to go to Denny's but things kept coming up and we left our house closer to 11am. So, we hit MOE'S SOUTHWEST GRILL, for lunch. {We love that place!}
Afterward, we went home and all of us took a NAP. {A wonderful gift indeed!} When we got up the missionaries from our ward came and picked up our "old" furniture and took it to their apartment. {Which was awesome because I was tired of having 2 living rooms worth of furniture in our house.} I picked up our babysitter, Morgan and Deland and I left to watch the newest installment in "our" movie series,
No comments:
Post a Comment