Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Me Again

Wow! March was my last posting? Really!? I guess life really does "fly" when you're having fun. (Or when your really busy being pregnant with #3, taking care of #1 and #2, serving as Primary President all while your hubby is on the High Counsel and gone most Sundays and Thursday nights.) Regardless, blogging has been on the back burner. Ok, ok....it hasn't even been on the stove! But I really like blogging (it helps my mental state of mind) so it's time to get some "me time."

Well, all those things keeping me away from writing also helped distract me from thinking of ME and during my pregnancy I gained a whopping 50 POUNDS! Yes, FIFTY. And it's not like I was skinny before that either. I was about 185 when I got pregnant. (Definitely considered overweight on my
5' 7" frame.)

While still pregnant I was looking for a diet that would help me loose my post-pregnancy weight fast. My sister Jennifer introduced me to The HCG Diet. I am very pleased with the program. I lost 20 pounds in 20 days. (Who wouldn't love that?) But I still have a long way to go. (58 pounds to my goal weight.)

As a way to not just loose the weight but actually KEEP IT OFF, (because I never want to be this fat again) I am reading the book "100 Day of Weight Loss," but Linda Spangle. I'm going to be recording my assignments here on my blog. (I may not do an assignment EVERY day, but I'll do my best and do them in order.) I hope by sharing my assignments I can help myself as well as others. So, if your interested in my journey then please come back and read all about it, one day at a time.

No comments: