Friday, November 11, 2011

100 Days of Weight Loss: Welcome!

My Diet Plan: The HCG Difference

Assignment: Create a vision for your future
I'm supposed to be specific about at least 10 reasons why I want to loose weight.

My Vision for my Future:
  1. Goal weight: 130-140 pounds
  2. Feel better; have less back pain
  3. Have more energy; able to exercise easily and eventually run marathons, triathlons and join the Masters Swim Team.
  4. Carefree play with my kids (Not being held back by my weight or getting tired quickly.)
  5. Improve my self image.
  6. The ability to walk into ANY clothes store and buy what I want off the rack. (And not go straight for the largest size they've got.)
  7. Not think twice about slipping on a bathing suit.
  8. Set a positive/healthy lifestyle example for my children.
  9. Live a long, happy life enabled by health.
  10. Feel the success achieved my setting goals and accomplishing them.
Starting weight in this journey: 220 Lbs.
Starting weight as of TODAY: 196.6 Lbs

1 comment:

Lyric Haven Crochet said...

Good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can totally do this!