Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Tree



I decorated the Christmas tree yesterday while the kids were at school. I know, I know. In theory it would be nice to decorate the tree as a family. But let's be real here. It's a lot of work to decorate as a family and the kids can only put the ornaments so high, right? And I usually redo it when they go to bed anyway. (Yeah, I'm mean like that.) I did however put the kids ornaments (the ones they've made at school or that I've made for them) aside and let them put their ornaments on the tree wherever they wanted. They seemed very pleased with that. It might be how we decorate the tree from now on! :-)

The kids can't get enough of the Christmas tree. (Especially Joseph and Oliver.) I'm annoyed that I have to keep telling them to stop touching it, and at the same time I'm pleased that they love it so much. Also, one day they will be older and I'll miss this stage with them. I'm trying to soak it all in as much as possible.

In the next few days I'll post more photos of other decorations. I'm still working on a few projects.

Let the Christmas madness continue! ;-)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: