Thursday, December 5, 2013

Rough day



It's been a rough morning. I feel like a terrible wife, mom and homemaker. I'm trying not to beat myself up, but I'm super frustrated with ME!

I can't seem to finish a single thing I start. I'm the worst organizer on the planet. The house is in perpetual chaos. (It's like dishes dirty themselves and jump in various places around the house!) I SHOULD be spending more time helping the big kids with their homework. I'm not getting enough time with my husband, I haven't had a girls night in months and I feel lonely. I can't remember the last time I did something for me.

All that to say, I REALLY wanted to eat the ice cream in the freezer. But I made this ginormous salad instead. (It's sitting in a family size popcorn bowl.) I kinda still want the ice cream, but this salad (and a few minutes to myself while the kids nap) is making me feel better. Kinda. ;-)

Regardless, I'm proud of myself for eating the salad.

The End.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Jared and Andrea said...

I ate ice cream for dinner and put the kids to bed at 6:45! Don't beat yourself up. Do let's get together soon.