
*sigh*
Addy and Joseph argued all morning. Georgia is having tummy trouble and screamed most of the morning. Oliver...was abnormally low key. Bless his heart.
At 9 am I had a chiropractic appt. I took ALL FOUR KIDS. Bless my heart.
At 10:45am I took ALL FOUR KIDS to the pediatrician so Addy and Joseph could have their yearly check up. Our appt was for 11 am. By 11:30 am we were still in the waiting room. I asked the receptionist how much longer it would be. She said, "There's no way of knowing. But there are three people ahead of you." What the what?!?! Holy crap! By this time poor Georgia was in hysterics. I told the receptionist we needed to reschedule. Waited while she rescheduled our appointment, then we walked to the car. As I was loading the kids in the car the receptionist came out and said the doctor told her to come get us and offer to see us within 10 minutes. It took 15. But who's counting? (Me! I'm counting!)
So this brings me to my question. How long is a reasonable time to wait to see a doctor? When do you decide enough is enough and walk out? Or...do you bite your lip and wait?
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment