
My kids are all pretty polite. I gotta give them props. But Oliver has to be the most polite kid and the youngest age I've ever met. 98% of the time he remembers to say "thank you" totally unprompted. And he has just began to say "excuse me please." Coming from such a small body, it's gotta be one of the cutest things. Ever. :-)
Last night, shortly after Deland put the kids to bed I heard Oliver talking in his room. Thinking he was just taking to himself I just ignored him. A few minutes later I hard him call, "Mom and Dad!" I thought he was his trying to stall his bedtime so again I ignored him. But then I remembered last Saturday night when he threw up in the middle of the night Oliver didn't scream or cry, he just called for "Mom and Dad." I decided I should go check on him. As I got closer to his bedroom door I heard more clearly - he was saying, "Excuse me please Mom and Dad! Binki please?" over and over again. We had forgotten to give him his binki! And he was being so polite about it! It made me laugh and made my heart melt. Oliver is such a sweet boy. We are blessed to have him in our family!
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment