Monday, December 30, 2013

Holy Roller!



Holy cow, we've got a roller! While I was getting the big kids ready for church in the dining room I put Georgia on her back on her play mat in the living room. A few minutes later she started to cry, but it sounded muffled like her face was covered. I asked Addy to go check on Georgia. Addy peaked over the back of the couch, then yelled "Oh my gosh! She's on her tummy!"

We ran over and got on our tummy's too. We cheered and clapped. Georgia stopped crying for a second and smiled.

The funny part is that Georgia seemed to want to be on her back, so I kept turning her onto her back. Then she would roll over to her tummy and cry and cry. It was like she "accidentally" rolled over and she couldn't stop rolling over! Haha!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: