Monday, December 30, 2013

The Band Wagon



*sigh*

I started my Couch to 5K workout a few weeks ago. On day two I hurt my right foot. Shooting pains flared through my foot when I walked, so I decided to take it easy for a few days. But after about 9 days the pain still hadn't gone away. So I got an ACE bandage and a foot splint from the store. I've been wearing that for about a week. My foot is finally feeling better! I hope to be walking (for exercise) in the next few days.

Holiday food and not working out are a deadly combination. I don't think I've gained weight, but I feel sleepy and sluggish all the time. I hate it! So today I'm making a small step (but a step nevertheless) in the right direction. I'm enjoying a HUGE green smoothie for breakfast. It's delicious and I feel good!

Next up? Walking on the treadmill.
:-)
posted from Bloggeroid