
Georgia already had a well visit scheduled for 9 am. Joseph had a dentist appointment scheduled for 11 am and was going to miss school today anyway. But this morning I woke up to find Joseph had thrown up on his bed and the floor in the middle of the might, then rolled over and went back to sleep. *sigh*
I was still feeling sick - though not nauseous. My whole body hurts.
I decided to keep Addy out of school and have both Addy and Joseph checked out at the doctor. Then proceed to the dentist.
We barely made it to the dentist because the pediatrician took a while, but we made it nonetheless. *patting myself on the back*
As I got in the car after the dentist, Deland called and said he was just around the corner from us and asked us to join him for lunch. (Score. Family date!) We went to Italio - Deland's new favorite restaurant. (Think Chipotle meets Italian food.) Though Addy, Joseph and I didn't eat much (our stomachs shrunk) it was fun to spend unexpected time together.
It was a crazy morning. I wished Deland was with me during the doctors appointments because I couldn't even think straight most of the time, but we made it through. And now I kind feel like a superhero. Albeit, an exhausted superhero. ;-)
I'm glad we are home now. I'm worn out. Oliver and Gigi are napping. Addy, Joseph and I are laying on the couch watching Shrek, The Musical. (Which is cute, by the way.) Our Sick day #2 went pretty well. As sick days go. :-)
I'm thankful.
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment