Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Deland's new job - update


Everything is going well for Deland. For the second week he is still in training - at least through tomorrow. I didn't realize there was SO much training involved in car sales! However, Deland says he is really glad for all the information he can acquire. Product knowledge is going to be one of the most important parts of being successful in this field. Deland has gone to the dealership (where he will be working) almost every day after training. (The training is being done at a separate location.) He is not required to be at his dealership, but he wants to gain as much experience as he can so when training is over, he can "hit th ground running." Also, Deland has been on the Honda website learning all he can about the company and all of the car models. I am amazed and proud of how dedicated he is. He has been working on flash-cards today. I love and admire my husband so much. I don't know what I did to get him, but I'm glad I did it! Thanks for all of your thought and prayers at this time of adjustment. We really appreciate you!

1 comment:

Shani said...

I also didn't realize that selling cars was so involved. We will be praying for you for sure. I also wanted to tell you that I love your quote about debt on the top of your blog. Loved it!