Friday, July 18, 2008

A Perfect Score!

Today Deland had his final test at the completion of his training with Auto Nation/Courtesy Honda. He has taken many written tests and done very well, but today was a roll-playing test with the instructor. The highest you can get is 105. Most people got a score around 85, but Deland and one other guy got 105!!!!! After Deland was done with his “test” the instructor even took the time to point out many of the parts of Deland’s sales pitch he liked and how they should apply what he did to their presentations. I of-course am very proud of my AMAZING husband. I am grateful for his fortitude and his never give up attitude. He is always so positive and trusts the Lord with all his heart. I feel blessed to be Deland’s wife.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share and gush about my husband a little. Also, thank you for all your prayers. We can feel them working! Keep it up!!!!!

2 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Wow, that's great! You should be very proud of him. He is very lucky to have such a supportive wife.

Anonymous said...

I can see why you would be "gushing." A perfect test score! That will get some attention. You guys deserve that kind of success. You are so good. By the way, thank you for the kind message, it made our day.