We are of course, glad to be home. It was nice to be with both of my children today. I hate to have to choose between them. Besides worrying and not knowing what was wrong with Joseph, the worst part of this whole experience was having my family separated. We are relieved to be home again.
I am sorry I have not returned all of your sweet phone messages and emails over the past few weeks. Most of the time I am choosing between returning a message and taking a nap. At this stage, the nap comes first. No offense intended. I trust you all understand. I will get to returning messages when I can. Thanks for your patience.
A huge THANK YOU to all of you for your sweet thoughts and prayers. I know they helped. I was much more calm during the whole experience than I ever thought I would be. I know that strength came from the Comforter, the Holy Ghost. Before we went to the ER, Deland and my Dad gave Joseph a priesthood blessing. During that blessing, Deland blessed me that I would be comforted. That blessing, coupled with your prayers made a big difference for our family. Thank you again.
Joseph is asleep in Deland's arms, so I need to get to bed while I can. I hope all of your lives are going well, and that no one is sick in your families! God bless you!!!!!!!
I am sorry I have not returned all of your sweet phone messages and emails over the past few weeks. Most of the time I am choosing between returning a message and taking a nap. At this stage, the nap comes first. No offense intended. I trust you all understand. I will get to returning messages when I can. Thanks for your patience.
A huge THANK YOU to all of you for your sweet thoughts and prayers. I know they helped. I was much more calm during the whole experience than I ever thought I would be. I know that strength came from the Comforter, the Holy Ghost. Before we went to the ER, Deland and my Dad gave Joseph a priesthood blessing. During that blessing, Deland blessed me that I would be comforted. That blessing, coupled with your prayers made a big difference for our family. Thank you again.
Joseph is asleep in Deland's arms, so I need to get to bed while I can. I hope all of your lives are going well, and that no one is sick in your families! God bless you!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Welcome home Joseph!
I'm glad that everything is okay now and you are all home together as a family.
Oh, sweet JoAnn. May the Lord bless you for your pure faith. I love you so much and will continue to pray for you and your precious family.
Post a Comment