I go to the following - not in order of favorites. (I can't choose!):
- Hulu
- Netflix
- Primetime In No Time
- SendOutCards
- Serene is my name, not my life! (Good writer, and always so funny!)
- Carol Marine's Painting a Day (I like seeing what she paints each day. One day I will buy one.)
- All the new posts from any of you. (You know...the newest ones are at the top of the list to the left of this screen.)
I am excited to see what you post below. Thanks for helping with my little experiment!
6 comments:
Oh wow, I don't know what to say! (sniff sniff) I am so very honored I made you list!! Yea! Someone loves me!! This is going in my journal!
I would have to choose Hulu. Since Luke and I aren't willing to pay for cable, we don't have our T.V hooked up to get any channels. So Hulu is the only way I get to watch the shows I like.
Fun question. I’ll have to check out some on your list. Here are the ones I visit almost daily.
Facebook
Moghimi Maini
Michael & Elena are Adopting
http://duncanadoption.blogspot.com/
Mona’s Musings
http://monasgospelmusings.blogspot.com/
Twilight Lexicon
http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/
Twilight Moms
http://www.twilightmoms.com/
Primetime In No Time
http://primetime.tv.yahoo.com/
Oh oops, I thought you meant to choose from your list! LOL, silly me.
Hmmm, I will have to think about this one a little more.
We don't have cable ether Sara. In our circle of friends we are like freaks! We have the "rabbit ears" for out TV so we get the basic stations, but that is all. I like Hulu because I can watch some of the cable shows while I do dishes or fold laundry.
Beth, I made your list? Wow, thanks. I've got to start posting stuff more often! You've got to get your blog going so I can snoop on you! =) And only yesterday I realized I had the old URL for TwilightMoms.com. Now I'll be checking that more often. And I love, that you love 'Primetime In No Time.' It is hilarious!
I love to look at etsy.com all the time! I get so many great ideas!
Right now its Facebook, blogger dashboard (to look for updates, of course), ChelsieHightowerDance.com and Jewel and Ty Murray's blogs to see their daily updates on Ty and Chelsie. My sister and her husband have convinced Chelsie to start her own blog, so that will be on the list soon too. (We're a little obsessed...can you tell?)
Post a Comment