Saturday, April 4, 2009

General Conference Activity Packet

My little sister, Elisabeth sent this General Conference packet to me a little while ago. It looks really fun. I thought I would pass it on to all of you so your kids can use it too! Enjoy!!!

2009 April Conference Packet 2009 April Conference Packet earl-girl8086 I updated the packet from last October. Happy Conferencing!!!

3 comments:

The French Family said...

So great! Thanks!

Moghimi Family said...

We love it too! I hope your little ones get some use out of it!!!

Happy Conference Weekend! =)

Elisabeth said...

There is also a packet for older kids, but after looking at both I printed out this one for our young women when we got together to watch one of the sessions. They looked at both packets and concluded the younger one was more interesting too. Emma had fun coloring in the ties of the speakers as they spoke. Kayla like the coloring pages. I am so grateful someone spends the time making these so I don't have to. I think it made conference a lot more interesting for our young women and for my kids.