Monday, April 6, 2009

WHO do you want to be when you "grow up?"

I really am curious, what do you guys think of what he has to say? Also, who do you want to be when you grow up? I'll add my answer after I hear what some of you have to say.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Wow! So profound. Love what he had to say. So, "who" do I want to be when I grow up? The best way to describe it is by saying I want to be Sister Hinckley. She possessed every attribute that I want to obtain: selflessness, humility, hummer, kindness. I can't ever imagine Sister Hinckley yelling or speaking badly of anyone. I want to be the kind of person that no one has anything bad to say about me, not because what other people think matters most. It's just when you reach that level of perfection that no one can speak ill of you, says a lot about "WHO" you are or have become.