Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Joseph's 1st Birthday!!!!

Today is the our sweet Joseph's 1st Birthday! I'll leave all the mushy stiff for the journal I keep for him, but suffice it to say, we are absolutely delighted and thankful that Joseph is part of our family. I was unsure of how it would feel to be the mom of two kids, but I can't imagine our lives without my 'little man.' He is so kissable!!!! I love his little, from the gut laugh. He is so patient as his big sister, Addy tackles him and plays with him.

We will be having a joint birthday party for Addy and Joseph in October, but I didn't want to have him wait that long to do SOMETHING to celebrate his special day. So, we I took cupcakes to Playgroup and shared them with our friends!

THIS cutie pie is Kennedy. She is a playgroup friend and we refer to her as Joseph's 'twin.' (Don't act like you didn't think they looks alike.) Her family just moved here from California. Not only do these cutie-booties look alike, they were born just 2 days apart! (Crazy, right?) So we celebrated Kennedy's 1st Birthday too!









We had a fun time swimming, eating yummy treats, and playing with friends. I hope our little man felt spacial on his 1st birthday. He is one spectacular kid and deserves all the best. "Mommy loves you, Joseph-boo!"

1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

So cute! I L.O.V.E. his curly hair!! Happy Late Birthday Joseph!