Monday, November 14, 2011

Only a few more days...


I've been on the HCG Diet for almost 6 weeks. As of this morning I've lost 26.4. (I only lost .2 pounds yesterday. Bummer.) On HCG you can only use the product for 6 weeks then you have to go off the diet for (at least) 6 weeks. Because I want to enjoy Thanksgiving, I'm going off HCG a few days early and ending this Saturday.

In the first 20 days of HCG I lost 20 pounds. I was ecstatic! But then my body started to hold onto the weight even though I was still doing the diet "perfectly." My "counselor" Kathy was out of town and I couldn't ask her what I should do to jump-start my weight loss, so for the next 14 days I only lost 3 pounds. I was SO frustrated! But on Saturday I talked to Kathy and she told me what to do. I followed her instructions and lost 2.2 pounds ON SATURDAY ALONE! I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I'll be able to loose 5-7 pounds between now (Monday) and Saturday. We have family pictures next week and I'd like to be below 189 pounds for those. Wish me luck! :o)



Photo Source

No comments: